Thank you for your interest in our event. The vendor/exhibitor package gives you an opportunity to sell or display during our event.
If you purchase an outside booth you are buying space only. Inside vendors get Pipe and Drape a table and two chairs.
Contact us at (916) 787-0101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Click Here to Apply online and pay with credit or debit card.
Please call (916) 787-0101 or email us at email@example.com and give us your mailing address if you would like us to mail you an application.
Please click on the document links below.
The health department in Placer County requires temporary food vendors to obtain their own permit. As the event Producer we must obtain a health permit as well. Please click on this link to apply for a Placer County Health permit. If you already have a health permit in Placer County please email your health permit number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links below.
2018 Vendor Prices
- California Farmer Selling Produce, 10X10 ($100 for two days, $75 for one day) (Includes event permit fees)
- Home Made Art, Craft, ($70) 10 X 10 outside, space only (PICTURES OF PRODUCTS AND BOOTH REQUIRED) 10 X 10
- Out of Home Commercial, outside ($350) 10 X 10
- Out of Home Commercial, inside ($425) 10 X 10
- Commercial Vendor, outside ($500) 10 X 10
- Commercial Vendor, inside ($600) 10 X 10
- Non Profit ($200) outside 10 X 10 (Call or email coordinator and ask if there are any non profit trade or partnership opportunities)
- Electricity Hook Up ($100, 20a) ($250, 50a)
- Corner Upgrade ($100)
- 10X10 Tent Rental $125
- 10X10 Tent Rental with walls $210
8’ Table Rental $20
- Food or Beverage ($390) or 20% of Gross, whichever is greater. Outside ____X____?
Food Vendors must buy all fresh Strawberries from local FARMERS; list of farmers will be supplied to you. Farmers will sell vendors strawberries at wholesale cost before and during the event. This is to insure all Strawberries at the festival are LOCAL. Food Vendors must buy Ice from the boy scouts at the event. Food Vendors must honor Event food tickets. Food vendors must honor these tickets with one menu item. 20 complimentary tickets total Per Vendor Per Weekend. Event will Pay Vendor for any Comp tickets beyond 20 at normal menu Price.
Mother's Day Weekend - May 12 & 13, 2018
Gates Open 10am to 6pm
Strawberry Pancake Breakfast
8am to 11am both days
800 All America City Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95678
Tickets (available at the door):
- 5 and under are FREE
- 6 to 12 - $5
- 13 to 59 - $10.00
- 60+ - $5.00
- Veterans FREE (with ID)
- Active Military in Uniform FREE
- Rainbow Girls in Uniform FREE
- American Legion in Uniform FREE
- Boy Scouts of America in Uniform FREE
- Girl Scouts of America in Uniform FREE
- Decorated rolling float in Raspberry Parade, 1 FREE admission per float
Purchase DIscounted Tickets!
We have a limited supply of discounted tickets available so hurry and get yours today!
Connect With Us!