Entertainment for Everyone at BerryFest
We have some amazing bands, dancers, singers, fire breathers, and so much more to see at BerryFest!
DISCOUNT Tickets Available NOW!
Sale ends May 7th or while supplies last!
Chelsea the Piper
Location: Speedway Track
Sunday – 11:00am to 2:00pm
Capt'n Jack Spareribs
Juggler, magician and ventriloquist! Not to mention dangerous illusions.
Location: North of Johnson Hall
11:30am, 1:45pm, 3:30pm & 5:00pm both days
Live Dance Performances
Ballet, Jazz and Tap Dance
Location: Community Stage
Saturday – 2:00pm
Mother's Day Weekend - May 12 & 13, 2018
Gates Open 10am to 6pm
Strawberry Pancake Breakfast
8am to 11am both days
800 All America City Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95678
Tickets (available at the door):
- 5 and under are FREE
- 6 to 12 - $5
- 13 to 59 - $10.00
- 60+ - $5.00
- Veterans FREE (with ID)
- Active Military in Uniform FREE
- Rainbow Girls in Uniform FREE
- American Legion in Uniform FREE
- Boy Scouts of America in Uniform FREE
- Girl Scouts of America in Uniform FREE
- Decorated rolling float in Raspberry Parade, 1 FREE admission per float
Purchase DIscounted Tickets!
We have a limited supply of discounted tickets available so hurry and get yours today!
Connect With Us!